Our 100% Australian Merino vests are for wearing all year, perfect for under jackets in the colder months, and with a t/shirt and shorts when mild.
Designed for comfort and made to be durable and easy care (machine washable & quick drying).
Ethically made in regional Victoria, Australia.
Why we are so passionate about nature's wonder fibre - pure Merino wool.
Pure Merino wool is:
- naturally breathable & elastic
- an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature - it keeps you warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot
- naturally odour resistant
- naturally stain resistant
- easy care - machine washable & quick drying
- durable, long lasting and sustainable
- 100% biodegradable - your children and the environment will thank you.
Why we are passionate about "Australia Made".
- reduced carbon footprint
- ethically made
- supporting Australian farmers and local business
- quality over quantity
Navy - v vest
Hello Ewe jumpers are generous in size, and with Merino wool's wonderful ability to stretch and then return to its original shape, you will find one size will fit a range of shapes and sizes.
If you do purchase the wrong size, we will be happy to exchange your purchase for the correct size, provided it has NOT been worn or washed.